What is Clinical Hypnotherapy and how can I help you?
I can help you feel less anxious, more energetic, more rested, get balance back into your life and feel more able to cope with the ‘stuff’ we let life impose on us. I’ll show you how to fix it. Free initial consultation – why? because I trust this process.
Clinical hypnotherapy helps with:
- Fears & Phobias
- Self Confidence or low self esteem
- Poor body image and weight management
and much more…
How hypnotherapy helped me
I ‘hit the wall ‘a couple of years ago and this turned me back into the positive person I’d previously been. I haven’t looked back since. This is why I enjoy this work.ak
How hypnotherapy worked for me.
Hypnotherapy is safe, natural, deeply relaxing and you feel amazing and able to cope afterwards. It showed me my strengths and skills I’d buried in my ‘busy life/work schedule’ Know what I mean? It’s also lovely to go into that wonderful feeling of utter relaxation – the difference 20-30 mins makes. I was utterly wowed by it and got myself back on track.
- Totally aware of what’s going on at all times
- In complete control.
- Able to choose how you want to feel and respond in different situations knowing you can make that choice you want.
How I help you:
- Using relaxing language patterns, visual imagery or talking and walking together (weather permitting)
- I help you access those little bits of ‘stuckness’ in your subconscious mind that hold you back allowing you to bring about small therapeutic changes you desire.
- Focus on the here and now, look at your current situation and how you would like your preferred future to look
- Relaxation is called trance – an everyday normal experience – remember the drive to work? Remember juggling 2 or 3 things at once? We all trance many times daily. It allows us to deal with all that life throws at us. The conscious mind goes off elsewhere and subconscious ‘auto pilot’ takes over.
The result is:
- You can understand how your brain works and why it works as it does.
- You can give yourself permission to make your choice about the life you see yourself leading.
- The skills you learn will empower you, raise your confidence & show you what works for you.
- You may even start to really appreciate yourself!
All the answers lie within YOU. You’ll be amazed – as I was – about what you can do and what your mind can do. The two are inseparable and they need a little help.
What happens in a session?
Together we go through a FREE initial consultation which lasts approx. 45 mins. There is an option to try some relaxation, if appropriate. We look at what you’d like to achieve, see how that forms into your reality with options and a way forward. There is a cd or MP3 download relaxation to listen to at night. This helps maximise your treatments.
In subsequent sessions you can tell me what’s been better or what’s working for you since we last met. Recap on how the mind works and look at the solutions you want. The last part is the actual hypnosis which allows your mind to be calm and focused.
Or you can simply work through your desired outcomes, maybe even write them down – I have lots of paper! Generally if you talk the outcomes through and write them down they ‘stick’ better. For example you may want to have a conversation with someone. We can go through that – bit like role play.
Each session lasts for approx. 60 mins. You will know how many you need. Generally it will be 4-6 sessions more or less.
No gimmicks, no TV sensationalism. By relaxing the mind you are able to reduce your anxieties and mithering. Ultimately you have control of your thoughts. Yes, you do. If I can do it so can you!
I can also mix hypnotherapy with reflexology – wonderful and delicious is how it’s been described.
I run my hypnotherapy sessions in Rushwick, a small village near Worcester, Worcestershire.